February 10, 2019: Submit a detailed plan of how you are going to perform the data-gathering strategies/tools you identified to identify top strengths, top weaknesses, top opportunities, and top threats in your target location. Email the detailed plan and attach your survey questions and FGD outline to email@example.com
February 11-14, 2019: Performing the data-gathering strategies/tools for SWOT Analysis.
February 18, 2019: Submit SWOT Analysis Form 1 and Form 2 to firstname.lastname@example.org
February 19, 2019: Cube Process on Coming up a Business Idea
February 21, 2019: Quick Proposal Hearing with the Cube Process
February 22, 2019: Start of Developing a Business Plan (if your business idea is approved)
February 28, 2019: Deadline for the 1st Performance Task
- Make a reflection of how Entrepreneurship can help in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- One bondpaper only
- Font: Arial, Font size: 12
- Email to email@example.com
March 17, 2019: Submit a softcopy of your business plan through email (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
March 18, 2019: Business Plan Presentation (Formal Attire) and Deadline for the Marketing Video
- Secure five (5) printed copies of business plan to be given to the panel of evaluators. Enclosed them with a long folder.
- Prepare the marketing video. It must be played as part of the presentation.
March 25-29, 2019: Entrepreneurship Fair (Business Plan Implementation/ Simulation)
|Selling Dates||Grade Level|
|March 25-26, 2019||Grade 12 STEM/ HUMSS Students|
|March 27, 2019||Grade 9 Students|
|March 28-29, 2019||Grade 12 ABM Students|
April 1, 2019: Start of Making the Terminal Report
April 2, 2019: Deadline of the Computation Form for Electricity Consumption
April 5, 2019: Deadline of the Edited Business Plan
Submit the following
- One (1) printed copy enclosed in a sliding folder
- One (1) softcopy submitted to email@example.com
April 28, 2019: Terminal Report Presentation (Formal Attire) & Awarding
- Best in Business Ideation
- Best in Business Plan Presentation
- Best in Marketing
- Best in Business Implementation